Kaffee Klatch

Little of this, little of that...from an avid coffee lover and wanna-be world traveler.

Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

Would knit all day if my fanny and my hubby didn't get so sore.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Italy Redux

Looks like Ted is slated to go back to Italy in 2 weeks. There's no way I could go, but maybe I can live vicariously. He can take pictures everywhere he goes and email them to me each night. I want pictures of the car, each meal, the wine bottle he tastes, the gelato & cappucino. Mmmm...I can smell the cappucino now!

He'll want to take my new camera. Is it worth it? Where's the closest gelato shop in Houston? Closer than Italy, I bet. I actually tried to make a pizza the other day like the one we had in Salice Terme (see Torino Part Duo). I forgot the Gorgonzola...not something I generally have in the fridge. Also found out you should add the raddichio after the pizza's already cooked or maybe the last minute of cooking so it doesn't look like shriveled brown worms. Tasted good, but not like the original. Maybe if I made my own crust...yeah right!

Hopefully Mom can come down and visit while he's gone. She misses the kids anyway, and it'll be fun visiting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home